Jan 2, 2018

December Recap and January TBR

Wrap-Up

This year was tough for me when it came to reading since I was so unmotivated because of how exhausted school made me, and I wanted to spend all my free time watching Netflix and playing video games. With the semester ending in December I was able to read some more books that I actually had more interested in rather than just read books that were quick and easy reads. 


      
  

Amazon Links:
Illegal Contact (The Barons) by Santino Hassell
Stumbling Into Love (Fluke My Life) by Aurora Rose Reynolds
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
Adultolescence by Gabbie Hanna
The Princess Saves Herself in this One by Amanda Lovelace
Bad Girls Throughout History by Ann Shen

TBR

I'm striving to read about 7 books in January since I'll still be off from college and will have free time! I'm currently reading Truly, Devious by Maureen Johnson so I will be finishing that. 
For the #2017Throwback Challenge, I will be reading Caraval by Stephanie Garber and for the Monthly Motif Challenge, I will be reading Reign of the Fallen by Sarah Glenn Marsh.


I'm really enjoying this one so far! The traveling between past and present really flows and keeps the reader enthralled with the plot. 






I have no idea what other two books I will be reading, so I am going to play it by ear and just pick up what I'm in the mood for!



Wrap-Up

This month was mainly focused on finishing my Goodreads goal which I was able to do! I read 60 books this year! I got really behind on my goal throughout the school year, so I have decreased my goal this year to 52.

   
  

Amazon Links:
Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell
Adultolescence by Gabbie Hanna
Every Heart A Doorway by Seanan McGuire
Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon
Confess by Colleen Hoover

TBR




Amazon Links:
Lost Boy by Christina Henry
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
Artemis by Andy Weir

No comments:

Post a Comment