Aug 11, 2015

Top Ten Authors I've Read The Most Books From


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.


1. Rick Riordan

I've read the entire Percy Jackson series (multiple times) and the Heroes of Olympus series. Also, Percy Jackson's Greek Gods. All of them were SO good. If you haven't read Rick Riordan yet... you need to... like right now.




2. Katie McGarry

I love all of her books, and I really need to get to the rest of the series... it will happen... hopefully this year? Yeah. Maybe.


3. J.K. Rowling

Obviously.





4. Cassandra Clare

I haven't read the Infernal Devices series yet but I've finished the Mortal Instruments series. I don't really want to read the Infernal Devices series, but I'm trying to read Clockwork Angel. Maybe once I get further into it I'll enjoy it more.

5. Simone Elkeles

I loved the Perfect Chemistry series, Leaving Paradise, and Return to Paradise! I want to read the How To Ruin series, but who knows when that's going to happen...


6. Elizabeth Reyes

I read these a while ago, and they kind of got me into NA, but I wouldn't say they're one of my favorites. They are good though, so I would recommend them.


7. Abbi Glines

Okay, I really need to finish the Sea Breeze series (I've only read the first four) but I need to read the third book in the Existence trilogy... I didn't even know that had come out until I made this post... I don't even remember what happened in the first two books...

8. Kiera Cass

I loved this series! I can't wait for more on Eadlyn! 2016 can't come sooner...





9. Rachel Hawkins

I need to reread the Hex Hall series because I thought there was a cliffhanger so there was going to be a fourth book, but there isn't... right?... I don't know. But, Rebel Belle was really good, and I wrote it a review so you guys should check it out!

10. Tsugumi Ohba

Yeah, I read the first five, but I read them all back to back so I go kind of sick of them... Maybe I'll try finishing the series sometime in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment