Jul 13, 2014

The Sunday Sketch #25

Displaying The-Sunday-Sketch.png
The Sunday Sketch is a combination of Sunday Post and Stacking the Shelves that is hosted here, at Little Bookworm Reviews.


I honestly keep saying this with all the features/memes I do but I haven't done a wrap-up post in forever! I'm happy I can get back to it now! 

As most of you can probably see, I got a new site! I totally love so except a post very soon with all the details and a giveaway :D

I'm going to make this a wrap-up post for everything done in July so far.

Weekly Wrap-Up

Reviews
Features

New Books


For Review
As You Turn Away (The Walker Boys #1)    Teaching Roman (Good Girls Don't, #2)    More Than Music (Chasing The Dream #1)    (Don't You) Forget About Me
From the Library

Breakable (Contours of the Heart, #2)    Red Rising (Red Rising Trilogy, #1)
Bought
The Faith of a Writer: Life, Craft, Art
Won
I'll Give You the Sun
Thanks to Netgalley, Xpresso Tours, Victory Editing, Teenreads.com, and Adam Silver for all these amazing books! 

What books hit your shelves this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment