Jan 8, 2014

Bout of Books Updates: Day 2

Bout of Books
Bout of Books Day 2 was pretty good. We had a snow day so I was pretty unproductive. I started and finished reading Awaken by Nina Lane, book 3 in the Spiral of Bliss series. I liked it and if you guys want a review just let me know. It is an Adult book though. 

Tuesday
Number of pages I’ve read today: 426
Total number of books I’ve read: 1
Books I read from: Awaken by Nina Lane
#todayinsixwords: Great ending to a great series!

Awaken (Spiral of Bliss, #3) 

I didn't start reading a new book on Day 2 but now I just got Stir Me Up by Sabrina Elkins and you will get a review tomorrow for sure! 

Stir Me Up

If I finish that I still have to do some required reading for school so I will be reading some of that but then I plan on reading The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey so look forward to that!

Let me know how you are doing down in the comments below! I would love to hear from you! Keep reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment