Aug 20, 2013

Bout of Books 8.0 Read-a-thon!

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 8.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

This is my first Read-A-Thon as a blogger and even though I'm starting a day late I still think that I can do a great job in getting a ton of books read.

MY GOALS:

Sadly this is a very busy week for me so that's all I'm going to keep as a goal but I will definitely try to read more!

Let me know if you are joining the read-a-thon as well!! Good Luck to everyone joining along!!

Also--I'm going to try and update you guys everyday and maybe even in video form!

No comments:

Post a Comment