Jul 11, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 4

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Good Books And Good Wine

Hope everyone is having a great day! Time for Day 4 of Good Books and Good Wine's 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge! 

Q: What's the last book you flung across the room?

A: I have a lot of books that I get frustrated with but one that I threw across the room? That is actually pretty easy. It is Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

I read this book in...March. It was the worst, meanest, cruelest cliffhanger I have ever read. If you have read Opal you know what I am talking about. I absolutely CAN NOT wait for Origin.

To see my review of Opal click here.

What was the last book you flung across the room?

2 comments:

  1. At least it's only because it was a cliffhanger ending, was it still good?

    New Follower!

    Day 3 & 4 Blogger Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still really liked it but the cliffhanger practically killed me.

      Delete