Jul 9, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 2

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Good Books And Good Wine

Hello everyone!! Today I am going to be doing day 2 of Good Books and Good Wine's 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge. 

Q: What's your bedtime reading ritual?

A: I honestly don't even have one. I do read a lot before I go to sleep but I don't do it everyday. I used to do it all the time but now with school and work keeping me busy I am extremely tired by the end of the day and just want to go to sleep. 

When I do read before bed I usually just get into bed and read for a solid hour or so, then drink a glass of water and go to bed. You might hear me throw a fit or start yelling because something that I found stupid or something that upset me happen in the book. Most of the time I'm usually laughing too.

What is your bedtime reading ritual?

No comments:

Post a Comment