Jul 22, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 15

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Good Books And Good Wine
Day 15 of Good Books and Good Wine's 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge.

Q: Who are your book blogging mentors?

The credits go to every single blog I read. I learn new things all the time from every single blog I read. Some big ones are Tiffany @ Tiffany Loves Books, Stephanie @ Inspiring Insomnia, Chey @ The Hollow Cupboards, and all the girls down at Winterhaven Books. I have to say all these bloggers are amazing and they help me figure out new things to do with my blog, and I love them all for that. :)

When I think of one specific blogger to thank for inspiring me to start blogging and to look up to it would have to be Aestas @ Aestas Book Blog! This woman is absolutely amazing and she is such a dedicated blogger. She may be a person that reads mostly adult books but she still is amazing. Her reviews are elegant, her enthusiasm for book is absolutely contagious, and she always puts a smile on her readers face. She's that one blogger that is always tweeting, or posting on facebook yet still goes to work every day. My absolute favorite thing about her blog is sometimes her husband will review a book on the blog. At those times we get a view of both the male and the female gender. She is definitely my favorite blogger out there.

Go check her out because this woman deserves all the fans. <3

Who are your blogging mentors or favorite bloggers? (Besides me of course ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment