Jun 1, 2013

Why I've Been Gone

Hi guys! Hope everyone's day has been going well. So as some of you may have noticed, I've been gone. For a LONG time. You might be wondering why.

My life is so hectic right now, I've got finals starting next week so I have a lot of final projects to finish, and reviewing to do. This has taken up all my free time with my reading time. I haven't finished a book since about....May 16th!

As sad as it is..it's true. I do promise to be back by Friday. My last day of classes is Wednesday, June 5th, and my first final is on Thursday and after that I should be good for the most part. I only have 3 more finals after that and they are the easy ones! :)

For all of you that have sticked with me and have not unfollowed me thank you so much! I love you guys so much! :)

Here are the reviews you can except from me in the future!
Eleanor&Park by Rainbow Rowell
The Grass Is Always Greener by Jen Calonita
V For Vendetta by Alan Moore
Arouse by Nina Lane [Adult Review]
If I Should Die by Amy Plum [ARC Review]
Touch by Jus Accardo
Predestined by Abbi Glines

I think I might post my review of IF I SHOULD DIE today...I'm not sure. I will definitely be posting my New Releases today!! :)

Now I'm going to go study for my exams while everyone else is having fun at BEA without me. :P

Have a great day and Keep Reading!
Little Bookworm

While you're here check out my current giveaway!
TBF 2013 Signed Swag!!

No comments:

Post a Comment