Apr 12, 2013

Review: A Brand New Ending by S.A. Rolls

A Brand New Ending
Author: S.A. Rolls
Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Here's the synopsis:

"Phoenix Harper never imagined her life would come to this: A life not worth living anymore.
After a failed suicide attempt, Phoenix is sent to be observed at a local psychiatric hospital. There she meets Braeden Harris, a hospital aide with his own haunting past.
Not long after their first encounter, they feel an unexplainable pull towards one another. Will fate bring them together, or will outside forces tear them apart?"

I absolutely LOVED this book. I finished this in about a day with about 10 pages left to read the day after. This was so enjoyable to read! The characters were so well written and the plot almost made me cry (but I have the incapability to cry...sadly). 

I wanted to hug Phoenix so badly for all that she had been through. Nobody should have to face what she went through, yet she and so many other people do in this world. The only difference was that Phoenix is a fictional character, but made people go through all this same stuff in their lives. This really did bring tears to my eyes.

Braeden...I wanted to give a hug for two reasons. One, because he went through so much for Phoenix. It is so nice to see/ read about boys who are willing to go through anything to help the woman that they love. I absolutely loved Braeden for that, of course he could be a bit pig-headed at times, at which I wanted to hit him upside the head, but all guys are idiots at some point. The second reason that I wanted to hug him was...HE IS GORGEOUS!! 
description
Man, I want a Braeden for myself. He is so caring, kind, and HOT! Yes, who doesn't want a hot guy to themselves? 

I found this plot to be so heart-warming, and at the same time extremely sad. Both these characters have to go through so much pain, sorrow, and grief just to be with each other. It really does bring tears to my eyes. If two people love each other they shouldn't have to go through so much pain, but as they say, "true love never comes easy" or without pain. 

Guys, I highly recommend this book so everyone! Just warning you now this is a New Adult Romance so yeah, it is a bit mature for some audiences, but if you don't mind that then go read this...NOW!

Author Bio
S.A Rolls is a native of the Bay Area, where she attended culinary school and obtained a degree in baking and pastry. When she is not baking, she spends her time reading and writing. She reads anything - from biographies of her favorite president to the most popular YA series. Inspired by her surroundings, she has written her first novelbased in San Francisco, her favorite city. She currently lives with her boyfriend and their five-year-old pug.



So there is a giveaway for a paperback copy of this book(SIGNED), US only. Sorry international folks, but I do have a giveaway for an e-book so go check that out!


A Brand New Ending Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment