Mar 19, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #3



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish.


So this week's Top Ten Tuesday is Favorite Authors! Guys, this is solely my opinion, if you guys don't like then please don't hate.

10) Issac Marion author of Warm Bodies
Isaac Marion
He's a pretty funny guy. You guys should check out his blog, Burning Building.










9) Elizabeth Reyes author of Moreno Bothers and 5th Street series.
Elizabeth Reyes

8) Abbi Glines author of the Sea Breeze series and The Vincent Boys series.
Abbi Glines You practically melt in your seat from reading about the guys in her series.










7) Richelle Mead author of The Vampire Academy series and Bloodlines series.

Richelle MeadI love her books. They are so much fun to read and oh my god, the plot twists are amazing.










6) Keary Taylor author of Fall of Angels and Eden trilogies.
Keary TaylorOkay, I have a lot of respect for this woman. She's an indie writer and she has the skill of an actual published author. Her books are amazing, and I fell in love with her Fall of Angels series!









5) Amy Plum author of the Revenants trilogy.
Amy PlumShe writes about amazing zombies like Vincent and Jules. How could I not fall in love? She is also really active with her readers.










4) Jennifer L. Armentrout author of Lux series.
Jennifer L. ArmentroutDaemon! Do I need more of an explanation? No, but really she creates such strong characters that you fall in love with even if you don't want to. I am looking forward to her Covenant series which I have not read yet. :(








3) Marissa Meyer author of the Lunar Chronicles.
Marissa MeyerIf you guys don't know, but she started writing Cinder from NaNoWriMo, and I am also involved with NaNoWriMo! It was an amazing book.









2) Stephenie Meyer author of The Twilight Saga and The Host.
Stephenie MeyerOkay, don't hate but Twilight got me into reading, and for that I will always love Meyer. She's also a really good author, you can't deny that. I wish that she would write another book already and was more active with her readers.






And my favorite author is....

Cassandra Clare


1) Cassandra Clare author of The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices!!!

She beat Stephenie Meyer, she gets number one! I love her Mortal Instruments series. Her characters are strong, and pure. She has created the most amazing characters like Magnus Bane. For gods sake, how did she think of such an amazing character? Her plots are so perfect and you never get bored with her books!

1 comment:

  1. Cassandra Clare and John Green are my top 2 !

    ReplyDelete